Sunday 13 July 2008

Letero de la Internacia Kelta Kongreso


1sa Mys Metheven, 2008
Mr J Marston
Isles of Scilly Steamship Group
Chi an Gorholyan-Tan
Stret an Kay
Pensans/Penzance
TR18 4BZ

Dear Mr Marston

I am in receipt of the correspondence from Daithi Mac Lochlainn in New York. This has been passed to me by the Chairman of the Cornish Branch of the Celtic Congress of which I am the current International President.

I congratulate you on having a Welsh Website. I also reiterate Daithi’s comments that the information should also appear in Breton and Cornish. I hope by now (I see the letter was dated April) that you have managed to link up with the Breton people and Jenefer Lowe, the Cornish Language Officer at County Hall in Truro. She will be only too pleased to let you have any information and contacts in Brittany which may be of use.

On behalf of the Cornish Branch of the Celtic Congress we would be interested in putting out a press release but would appreciate any up-to-date information as to where we are now before we go ahead.

As Daithi has written, it is a shame that other companies who have branches, links, etc in other Celtic Countries do not publicise their information in the relevant language. It only serves to make it more widely known and accepted.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely
Denise A Chubb, Mrs
International President.

No comments: